Cool blog awards I was included in today: 2 (!)
People I’m thanking today: 3
Weeks to go until my half-marathon: 2 1/2
First off, I want to thank my fellow bloggers who passed along the Versatile Blogger award to me: Dennis Langley at Hare’s Tales, who writes interesting posts about how to improve your writing, and L.S. Engler at L.S. Engler, who talks about motivation and reports on progress on her multiple fiction projects. Thanks, guys! And thank you for your helpful comments.
Secondly, I’d like to thank Terri Lee Clarke at Run.Dog.Cat.Me. who awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger award. She blogs hilariously about running and not always being an adult and stuff. Thank you, Terri Lee!
Rules for the two awards:
1. Thank the award givers and link back to them in your post. (check)
2. Copy the award and post it. (check)
3. Tell readers seven things about yourself. (below)
4. Award multiple others and tell them about the award. (see below)
My 7 Things:
I’m pretty sure all of my revealing writing has let you know probably more than seven things about me, but here they are:
1. I buy and stock more toilet paper than any family should ever need. Because heaven knows, we may run out of milk and bread and be on the edge of starvation, but we really don’t want to find out what would happen if we ran out of toilet paper.
2. I love the sound of a lawnmower in the summer. As long as I’m not the one pushing it.
3. My favorite band when I was in seventh grade was a-ha, and we used to watch the video where he jumps into the comic book on super-slow-play.
4. It’s embarrassing how much I’m loving farmer’s cheese in an omelet right now. I told the owner of our local restaurant that when I ordered last week, and she gave me a weird look.
5. I love commas. Love them.
6. I have a fake front tooth (as a result of the bike accident in my last post).
7. I have no problem with drinking tap water when I come to your house. I am just that low-maintenance.
I’d like to pass along a Versatile Blogger award to:
Random Thoughts of a Crazy Woman Check out her yummy foods and crafty self. She makes me wish I had some artsy bone in my body.
Running in Mommyland She’s about to run her first marathon, so you can follow along to experience her pain… er, elation.
Any Excuse to Wear Track Pants I’m following along, enjoying hearing about life in Croatia and running and making healthy salads.
I’d like to pass along a Kreativ Blogger award to:
Poppy’s Style Love her short, cropped ‘do and fashion posts, as well as the running connection.
Stories of My Life, 92% True I just discovered this one, but the cool ’80s memoir vibe is something I can relate to.
Clay Baboons She’s already way recognized and won a million awards, but I couldn’t resist. She’s so darn funny.
Please check out these super-cool bloggers. And thank you again to everyone who has read my posts. I really appreciate it!